Revenue Management Dashboard
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server has become the homepage that millions of corporate computer users rely on everyday to access information within their businesses. When SharePoint is combined with corporate business data, it becomes a powerful business intelligence (BI) tool that exposes corporate information not only to executives and analysts, but also to frontline workers that make key business decisions on a daily basis.
Often, the data that these frontline professionals rely on is information about revenue and projected revenue. The MPS Partners Revenue Management Dashboard is a pre-built set of scorecards, reports and data marts that delivers the most critical information through SharePoint.
Rethinking Business Intelligence
Most organizations think about business intelligence in terms of reports. Reports are provided to sales, customer service and field personnel periodically to tell them how they performed in the past. They generally don’t provide insight that will help frontline workers make decisions that affect future performance.
A true revenue management solution provides not only historical data but also insight into where time and energy should be focused in order to maximize performance. In our vision, sales and customer service personnel should be able to go to a single place to find out things such as:
- What orders are being held that if released could drive additional revenue this quarter
- How am I trending against my forecast this month for each of the different product categories I’m responsible for selling
- As a sales executive, who were my top 10 and bottom 10 reps last quarter and who will be the top 10 and bottom 10 next quarter
- How many sales calls on average is it taking to close a sale
- Which of my key customers had an important customer service call in the last 24 hours
We Deliver on Your Microsoft Investment
If your company has invested in Microsoft technology, you probably already own many of the technologies that you need to create a robust revenue management dashboard. Our solution is built entirely on the Microsoft Business Intelligence “stack,” comprising Office, SharePoint and SQL Server. With the MPS Partners Revenue Management solution you will receive:
- A pre-built dashboard and reports that use your corporate data to help your entire organization drive revenue
- Rapid deployment, often in as little as four weeks from inception
- A pre-built data mart that is designed to accommodate many common sales scenarios
- A pre-built Microsoft SQL Server Analysis cube that contains over 30 common sales metrics and dimensions for analyzing products, customers and geographic territories
- A scorecard that provides a high-level executive overview of sales performance
- Excel reports that allow you to derive additional insight through detailed analysis either in a web browser or in Excel itself
An Online Portal to Real Insight
The MPS Partners Revenue Management Dashboard is a rapid approach to creating an online portal that quickly provides insight.
- Sales Data - Pre-built sales analysis comparing booked sales and open orders to forecast
- Customer Analysis - Views of “my top customers” as well as customers that have not purchased at previous levels
- Sales Scorecard - Executive-level view of current period, quarter and year-to-date performance with visual indicators
- Integration with Excel - Opening in Excel allows users to analyze further against corporate data, not spreadsheets they build
- Much More - Security, graphics and even mapped data are available, which include data and unstructured information such as proposals
Learn More Now!