MPS Partners helps businesses simplify the implementation, adoption and support of Microsoft platforms to increase enterprise efficiency and automation.
Interested in reviewing our current job openings or submitting a resume?
To help combat the complexity of today’s global, 24/7 service-centric marketplace, organizations are turning to service oriented architecture (SOA) to help them achieve better business agility and greater interoperability. MPS Partners leverages the power of Microsoft BizTalk® Server as a trusted solution for enterprises seeking a new generation of dynamic applications that will provide quicker process change, improved business insight and a competitive advantage.
How BizTalk Works
MPS Partners utilizes BizTalk to facilitate communication and messaging across disparate software applications, integrating systems and automating processes to reduce the need for manual, time-intensive efforts. Through specified data integration processes, BizTalk enables MPS Partners to help enterprises build and deploy reliable and reusable business functions that dynamically support the management, accessibility and functionality around critical data, workflow and processes.
BizTalk Key Benefits
- Reduced business risk by integrating with existing systems without major modifications or development
- Reduced costs through minimized manual processes and reduced cycle times
- Faster deployment of key business applications
- Improved business decision capability through automated data consolidation and information
- Increased agility of strategic business processes
With a solid experience in systems integration and as a Gold-Certified Microsoft Solutions provider, MPS Partners is committed to helping organizations implement SOA and business process management initiatives. We don’t simply look at a company’s functional needs, but also assess the scalability, robustness and security of current IT investments to establish the solutions and guidelines necessary to make the integration investment successful. MPS Partners has deployed over 30 BizTalk Server implementations, helping a variety of companies automate and optimize mission-critical business processes including:
- Tier Two Automotive Supplier and Manufacturer - Architected, developed and implemented a BizTalk EDI and AS2 solution to streamline and reduce the cost of their trading partner network.
- National Financial Services Company - Designed and architected a BizTalk based SOA series of best practices and guiding principles.
- Hardware Manufacturing and Distribution Company - Architected, developed and implemented a Trading Partner solution based on the AS2 standard.
- International Chemical Company - Architected, developed and implemented an RFID solution that managed inventory movement.
Please contact us at 312.756.1760 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our Microsoft BizTalk Services.
Global Manufacturer of Complete Water and Fueling Systems Sought Accounts Payable Solution >>
Leading Provider of Commercial Roofing Products and Services >>
Business Critical Line-Of-Business (LOB) Data in SharePoint 2013 – Simplifying Access to SAP ERP
Many organizations face the challenge today that most of their users don’t have ...>>
SharePoint 2010 Lookup Column Limit causes Filtering Problems
Managed metadata plays a big part in knowledge management and search. Managed ...>>
MPS Partners at SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference
Is your company struggling to get to a single version of the truth to accurately, legally ...>>
IMPACTinsights to Host Webinar on SAP
Meet in the Middle to Rise to the Top
Align Business and Technology Leaders to Maximize ...>>