ABOUT EVENTS & RESOURCES
Find information on industry developments, upcoming events and newsworthy items from MPS Partners here.
Interested in reviewing our current job openings or submitting a resume?
Webinar: Leveraging Workflow, SharePoint and ECM with SAP
A More Efficient SAP Experience is Here! Join MPS Partners, K2 and KnowlegdeLake for a Free Webinar on how to Simplify Content Management in Your Organization!
Organizations struggle to manage, track and control paper documents and electronic content. Even with automation in place, most organizations don’t take this automation far enough. Many times, these processes end with manual entry into SAP systems which allows room for human error and inefficiency. Alternatively, an organization can purchase an expensive ECM system specifically for SAP with clunky, hard to use applications.
Now these issues can become a thing of the past. Customers are implementing flexible ECM solutions with document imaging and workflow that provide full automation, deep visibility, and integration with SAP – all for a lower lifecycle cost than traditional vendors can deliver.
Some examples of these solutions are:
- Invoice processing and Accounts Payable
- Employee Onboarding
- New Customer Intake and Onboarding for service organizations
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Claims processes
REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND!
Join MPS Partners, K2 and KnowledgeLake for this complimentary webinar to see how your organization can quickly save an exponential amount of time and money by building ECM solutions catered to your organization’s needs.
Benefits of these solutions:
- Eliminate paperwork, errors and confusion
- Reduce workload and decrease turnaround time
- Automatic task allocation to the correct team or team member
- Instant access to the information you need
- Search, view and archive documents in SharePoint without having to ever open SAP
- Visibility into the process instance (KPI information, milestones, checklists)
- Detailed reporting around performance and line-of-business information
- Bridge and extend Microsoft and other technologies that exist in the enterprise
REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND!
Global Manufacturer of Complete Water and Fueling Systems Sought Accounts Payable Solution >>
Leading Provider of Commercial Roofing Products and Services >>
Business Critical Line-Of-Business (LOB) Data in SharePoint 2013 – Simplifying Access to SAP ERP
Many organizations face the challenge today that most of their users don’t have ...>>
SharePoint 2010 Lookup Column Limit causes Filtering Problems
Managed metadata plays a big part in knowledge management and search. Managed ...>>
MPS Partners at SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference
Is your company struggling to get to a single version of the truth to accurately, legally ...>>
IMPACTinsights to Host Webinar on SAP
Meet in the Middle to Rise to the Top
Align Business and Technology Leaders to Maximize ...>>